Since 2008, husband and wife team Daniel and Lauren have been offering personalised, cinematic, emotional wedding films throughout the UK and beyond. This mulit-award winning duo has been featured in several top publications, worked with high end and celebrity clients, and voted a top videography team by multiple sources around the country. Guaranteeing two experienced, yet discreet videographers, you can be rest assured that the Marriage in Motion team won’t miss a moment on your wedding day. Daniel and Lauren would be honoured to tell your story anywhere in the world.
Our career highlights to date involve:
- Filming the weddings of premiership footballers, reality TV stars, film and soap actors.
- We have been commissioned to film at some of the most amazing venues in the UK and Europe and have worked with the best wedding suppliers in the world.
- Our wedding highlights won first place and two Silver Distinction awards in 2019 WPPI Wedding/Engagement Short Film category. This is an international competition against the world’s best wedding videographers and to come in at first place is a massive achievement.
- We have been awarded winner of “Regional Highly Commended” in the Wedding Videographer category of the 2020 Wedding Industry Awards.
- We were voted and shortlisted into the North West’s top five wedding videographers in 2015. And we were awarded Regional Finalist for ‘Best Wedding Videography’ by The National Wedding Industry Awards (2016, 2019, 2020).
- National finalists in The English Wedding Awards 2017 and have been awarded the national title of: “Most Outstanding Wedding Videographer Team” – 2019 by LUXlife Magazine’s “2019 Best of the Wedding Industry Awards”.
- Featured in several top publications including Country Living, Rangefinder and OK! Magazine.
Check out our top reasons why we think you should choose us.