We’re a husband and wife team who create personalised, emotional, cinematic and watchable wedding films.
- Daniel established Marriage in Motion in 2008 after gaining a BSc honours degree in Professional Sound and Video Technology from Salford University. He started Marriage in Motion after working in the wedding industry for many years as a musician. He has a love of film, film-making and story telling. Daniel is a CAA approved drone pilot and can incorporate this into your wedding films.
- Lauren is a highly skilled 2nd shooter, assistant and editor. She’s a perfectionist and has a great eye for detail.
Our career highlights to date involve:
- Filming the weddings of premiership footballers, reality TV stars, film and soap actors
- We were voted and shortlisted into the North West’s top five wedding videographers in 2015. And we were awarded Regional Finalist for ‘Best Wedding Videography’ by The National Wedding Industry Awards (2016).
- We are currently finalists in The English Wedding Awards 2017 and have just recently won a local film award from one of the world’s most influential wedding videographers
Your wedding video will provide you with a lifetime of happy memories that you will want to relive again and again. That’s why it’s so important to choose the right wedding videographer for you. Check out our top reasons why we think you should choose us.